Who We Are
USESI IS A WORLD-CLASS DISTRIBUTOR OF ALL THINGS ELECTRICAL
USESI is proud to be a leading innovator for industry solutions and services. We boast the latest and greatest advancements in technology to make the buying process seamless while not displacing our commitment to customer satisfaction. Our dedication to elevating our e-commerce platform, business process software, and e-learning modules provides USESI employees with the tools needed to succeed and stay ahead of the competition.
Privately held and American-owned, we’re committed to local decision-making and the entrepreneurial spirit. We’re innovative, growing and changing the world. As the world evolves and moves toward cleaner, more efficient energy sources, so has USESI. We welcome you to consider joining the green movement by contacting our Renewable Solutions Division!
Be it residential, or commercial, industrial or utility, the world runs on products and services from our best-in-class electrical distribution businesses.
Our name may be new to you, but our products are part of your life each and every day.
The $90 billion electrical components marketplace is shaping your life every day. Here’s your chance to be a part of it.
A Body at Rest Tends to Stay at Rest...
We're not RESTING at USESI.
- Monarch Electric joins USESI
- Electrical Wholesalers joins USESI
- Electrical Wholesalers adds 110,000 square foot Distribution Center in Stoughton, MA
- Wiedenbach-Brown joins USESI
- Electrical Wholesalers expands into RI and MA
- Monarch Electric expands into NJ and NY
- Electrical Wholesalers adds 132,000 square foot Distribution Center in Middletown, CT
- Standard Electric joins USESI
- Opened new branch in Fairfax, VA
- Combined the Stoughton Distribution Center with Standard Electric Distribution Center and expanded the warehouse to 190,000 square foot
- Opened new branch in Rockville, MD
- Opened new branch in Winchester, VA
- Began company-wide ERP conversion
- Opened new 125,000 square foot CDC in Landover, MD
- Opened new branch in Timmonium, MD--moving into Baltimore market
- Opened new branch in Medford, MA
- Acquired Warren Electric--Queensbury, NY
- Acquired Yale Electric--Lancaster, PA
- Opened new branch in Brockton, Mass
- Moved to new Headquarters in Middletown, CT
- Opened new branch in Windham, NH
- Opened new Distribution Center in Cranbury, NJ
- Opened new Route Distribution Center in Kearny, NJ
- Opened new branch in Fairfield, NJ
- Opened new branch in Dallas, GA
- Opened new branch in Joppa, MD
- Opened new branch in Woodstock, GA
- Opened new branhc in Manhattan, NY
- Opened new branch in Windsor, CT
- Opened new branch in Frederick, MD
- Warren Electric joins forces with Hampden Zimmerman
- Opened new branch in Richmond, VA